Desi Cow ghee – Best Quality
Desi Cow ghee – Bilona ghee
Hand churned medicinal a2 Vedic ahimsa desi cow grass-feed ayurvedic traditional ancient it is Vedic a2 Desi Cow ghee with Ayurveda medicinal properties.
Protein, vitamins, minerals, even vitamin d, our ghee has all the essential ingredients required by our body. It takes 35 litres of Vedic a2 milk to make 1 litre of this precious ghee. Ghee is best to eat when served hot. Boosts metabolism. Used as nasal drops. Lowers bad cholesterol. Good for pregnant ladies. Slows down the ageing process. Good for body massage of a newborn. Free-range.
Know more about the benefits of Desi Cow ghee
Also, you should know Why Indian Desi cow ghee is so expensive?
Desi cow ghee usage Directions:
1. Use it in Agnihotra fire which in turn purifies the air and nearby surroundings.
2. Put 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril while going to bed to cure headache, migraine, sleeplessness, hair fall, untimely greying of hair.
3. Take 1 teaspoon of this warm ghee with desi cow’s one glass of warm milk and half teaspoon turmeric at bedtime to cure joints pain.
4. Put it on roti, chapatti or dal to boost metabolism.
5. Make it a regular intake of your daily diet to slow down the ageing process. 6. It’s a superfood for pregnant ladies, one teaspoon of daily intake boosts strength.
Best Deal’s on Amazon
Desi cow ghee – Get the best quality ghee
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
For more information about the product click here